Sales Associate II (Key-holder)
Hallmark has a reputation for excellent customer service and superior products. We are currently looking for part-time key-holders with a high energy level and excellent interpersonal skills. If you care about people and team effort then this place is for you.
The ideal candidate must have strong verbal skills; is a person of character; acts with the customer in mind; is a quick learner and adapts well to change; is action-oriented and full of energy; is cooperative and accepts direction; and is willing to work a varying schedule.
The Sales Associate II will have open and closing of store responsibilities, perform sales floor leadership duties, give direction and feedback to team during assigned times, and will direct staff and supply information to associates when Store Manager is not available.
- Retail or related experience
- High school degree is preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be at least 16 years of age, with appropriate work permits as required
- Willing to work day before & after holidays, including evenings and weekends
- Able to stand for a prolonged period of time
- Able to regularly bend, squat and reach overhead
- Able to regularly lift and carry up to 40 pounds
Please note: applicants are always welcome for any shift times, but due to current staffing needs we will be most immediately considering applicants who have at least some availability Monday-Friday during daytime hours (10-6). Please note that any applications received at this time not meeting our current availability requirements will be kept on file and reviewed regularly to meet potentially changing needs.